Sephora

vendredi 27 juin 2014

Update: Bad Day

We all have bad days sometimes but today was pretty harsh.
Since a picture is worth a 1000 words here we go:


O U T C H
Yep that's what a bad day looks like. Just looking at this break my heart a little. I was trying to prepare a "dupe" video and it didn't go so well!

We lost the electricity a few times in the last few weeks due to some reparations by the city and my makeup collection didn't appreciate. I didn't realize until today. I drop the first Wet n Wild one so it's a little my fault too! But everything that could have done wrong went wrong. I will need to have a talk with my camera too. The dupe pictures will have to wait because I'm done for today :)

Before I have a mental break down I'll just go for a walk!

Hope your day is better than mine!

Em :)


2 commentaires: