Sephora

lundi 23 juin 2014

Cleansers reviews! Clean & Clear, Dermalogica, Philosophy, The Body Shop and REN

I've been using up a lot of my cleansers and I decided it was time to review a few of them all in one! Here they are:

Clean & Clear Morning Burst, The Body Shop Tea Tree Foaming Cleanser, Dermalogica Clearing Skin Wash, Philosophy Purity Made Simple and REN Ultra Moisture Cleansing Milk.

Clean & Clear Morning Burst: I used cleansers like this a lot as a teenager and they never did anything. I decided to try it again since my skin isn't as acne prone and it just doesn't do anything! Doesn't break me out (and I have sensitive skin!), doesn't dry out my skin but it doesn't help removing makeup or anything else. The orangy scent is nice and I personally don't like the little bids that don't scrub your face and are basically doing nothing.
There's no good ingredients in this product and would never repurchase nor recommend!

The Body Shop Tea Tree Foaming Cleanser: This cleanser does help clearing your skin but it tends to dry it out because it's a foaming cleanser. I didn't know that at the time I bought it but now I know better. It's nice but I won't repurchase!

Dermalogica Clearing Skin Wash: I LOVE this product! It smells like purell but it's because it is anti bacterial! It's a blue gel formula that contains 0.5% Salicylic Acid. It treats your acne, doesn't dry out your skin nor irritates it! Best cleanser I've tried for acne prone skin!
Only down side is the packaging. If I repurchase I'll get the bigger size with the pump because I had to clean this bottle a few times because the product tends to drip.
I recommend this to anyone with acne prone skin!

Philosophy Purity Made Simple: This cleanser is everything the Clean&Clear isn't! Yes it's a simple cleanser but it removes makeup, leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturized but not oily. No residue is left on your skin, not an offensive scent and overall just does the job!
It's a cult favorite for a reason! I'll repurchase without a doubt!

REN Ultra Moisture Cleansing Milk: My skin is really dry and sensitive especially during winter! I used this all winter and I fell in love! At first I wasn't use to the almost oily feel of the product when you massage it into your skin. But it leaves your skin feeling clean, moisturized and not oily! Didn't irritate my skin at all and the smell is pretty faint!
I recommend this to anyone with dry skin! I still have some for next winter and I'll probably repurchase very winter!

If you prefer seeing the video:

Let me know what are your favorite cleansers!

Em







1 commentaire:

  1. If you had to choose between the Dermalogica and Purity which would you choose?

    RépondreSupprimer