Sephora

mercredi 29 mai 2013

NYX lipliner pencils part 1

Hey guys!

Today's post is about the NYX lipliners. They're inexpensive but yet creamy and pigmented.
They have a vast selection and I'll share with you swatches of the ones that I own...
(These are the ones that you have to sharpened)

The lipliners of the part 1 are all matte.



From left to right: Dolly pink, purple rain, bloom, pinky, hot red, fuchsia, plush red, natural and auburn

 For the sake of the swatches I filled in my lips. Keep in mind that I didn't use any concealer before nor lip balms. Even though some of them I would wear on their own.. I would add at least a lip balm since the matte formula get be drying! (On some of the last swatches you can see my lips are getting dry..)


Bare lips

Auburn
Auburn: Dark cool toned red. For a vampy look it's a really good color. It's a buildable color, the more you apply the darker and the more opaque it will be.

Natural
Natural: Beigy nude color. It's opaque and on the warmer side. It would be a good nude lipliner for people with medium skin tone.


Plush red
 Plush red: Pinky cool toned red color. Like auburn, it's buildable, the more you apply the more opaque it will get. It's one of the lipliner I would definitively wear with just some lip balm over it. It's more pink than the hot red.

Fuchsia
 Fuchsia: Bright cool toned pink color. I would personally use it under a nude lipstick to make it a little brighter but not too much! Again, this one is buildable.

Hot red
 Hot red: Classic red color. Not too pink, not too orange. The type of red that would look good on everyone!
pinky
 Pinky: Warmer mid toned pink and lighter than fuchsia.

Bloom
 Bloom: More on the red side than fuchsia. It's less pink and more mauve.

Purple rain
 Purple rain: This one is not as opaque as the other ones. You need to apply a few coats for it to look like it does on my arm swatch. It's good if you use it to line your lips before you apply a purple lipstick but I wouldn't use it on it own!

Dolly pink
Dolly pink: Bright baby pink. It looks like St-Germain from Mac in a lipliner form. It's a really blue toned pink and it's really opaque.


Keep an eye out for the rest of the swatches!


Hope you enjoyed :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire