Sephora

jeudi 14 mai 2015

MAC Lipstick Dupes #2 + MORE


I haven't posted Mac dupe lipsticks in a while so I thought I would share some of my favorite colors especially for spring/summer! A few of these were requested! I posted a video on it on my youtube channel!
Wet n Wild Megalast lipstick in Pinkerbell VS Mac Viva Glam Nicki


Although the consistency isn't exactly the same I would still consider them dupes so if you missed out on the Mac Viva Glam Nicki lipstick I would recommend getting the Wet n Wild one. It is a bit more drying but it is also more pigmented.


Wet n Wild Megalast lipstick in Pinkerbelle VS Mac Viva Glam Nicki VS Lime Crime Geradium

For those who were looking for a dupe for Lime Crime Geradium, the Wet n Wild lipstick is also a great option!

Wet n Wild Megalast in Don't Blink Pink VS Mac Viva Glam Miley

Wet n Wild Megalast in Don't Blink Pink VS Mac Viva Glam Miley:

Not perfect dupes but similar enough to mention. Mac Viva Glam Miley being an amplified finish is more moisturizing and shiny than the Wet n Wild Don't Blink Pink shade but also more sheer. You will need a few swipes to get the color to show up perfectly.

Wet n Wild Megalast in Don't Blink Pink VS Mac Viva Glam Miley



Milani Matte Diva VS Mac Candy Yum Yum

Milani Matte Diva VS Mac Candy Yum Yum:

Candy Yum Yum is one of these lipsticks that although they are bright and full they're also not that unique. In fact without even trying to find dupes I easily found 4 similar shades in my collection.

Swatched on my arm Milani Matte Diva seems to be the closest in color also with the matte formula but on my lips I suspect Maybelline Fuchsia Flash might be closer in color but it is a cream finish. On my lips Diva turns a little bit darker and more purple. Without the direct comparison no one would notice. NYX Matte lipstick in Shocking Pink could be added here along with a lot more shades!

Colour Pop Scandy, Milani Matte Diva, Mac Candy Yum Yum, Milani Rose Hip, Maybelline Fuchsia Flash

Milani Matte Passion VS Mac Lady Danger


Another lipstick color that you don't need to buy since there is so many lipsticks at the drugstore that look just like it is Mac Lady Danger.
I love a good orange base red and Milani Matte Passion is so close to it!

Wet n Wild Megalast lipstick in Purty Persimmon, Milani Matte Passion, Mac Lady Danger, NYX Indie Flick, Maybelline Vibrant Mandarin, Maybelline Craving Coral

NYX Matte lipstick in Indie Flick and Maybelline Craving Coral are both other great options. Maybelline Vivids in Vibrant Mandarin is a bit more sheer but can be built to a similar color. Wet n Wild Megalast lipstick in Purty Persimmon is more orange.

Sephora Cream Lip Stain in 13 (Marvelous Mauve) VS Stila Liquid Lipstick in Patina


I've been asked so many times to compare these two so here we are! Patina is a hint darker and more purple. Marvelous Mauve is a bit lighter and warmer.

Do you need both? No but if you find one or the other in store BUY IT! It's always out of stock and for a good reason.

Sephora Cream Lip Stain in 13 (Marvelous Mauve) VS Stila Liquid Lipstick in Patina


Colour Pop Lippie Stix in Heart On VS Mac Flat Out Fabulous

Colour Pop Lippie Stix in Heart On VS Mac Flat Out Fabulous:

Mac Flat Out Fabulous is one of my favorite lipsticks! This shade is so unique that it took me quite a while to find a dupe. The closest I found is the Colour Pop Lippie Stick in Heart On.
On my arm it looks darker and a bit more berry. On the lips they look more similar simply because FOF has a Retro Matte finish and they never swatch well on my arm!
Are they perfect dupes? No. Are they close enough that you wouldn't need both? Yes!

Colour Pop Lippie Stix in Heart On VS Mac Flat Out Fabulous

Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick in Mocha-licious VS Kat Von D everlasting liquid lipstick in Lolita

Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick in Mocha-licious VS Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lolita:

Kat Von D Lolita was a tough one. I don't own any liquid lipstick that look like it. I've heard people say that the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Cannes is similar but I strongly disagree. It is the closest liquid lipstick I own to it but it's far from a dupe.

If you don't mind getting a lipstick instead then I recommend checking out the Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick in Mocha-licious. It is a bit darker brown but it's the closest I have!

Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick in Mocha-licious, Kat Von D everlasting liquid lipstick in Lolita, NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Cannes.


11 commentaires:

  1. Hi! I live in Montreal and was wondering where I can get Milani Cosmetics or Wet n Wild lipsticks. Thanks :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. You do amazing swatch and dupe posts! Could you please dupe Mac betty bright and force of love? Please and thank you! ^_^

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Omg theres a shop in uk that sells items cheap (tkmaxx) and i bought a stilla product there for £3 instead of £18! They also sell nyx which you cant get in uk

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. It looks like you have the Lolita that was sold in error, the original Lolita is very close to the NYX Cannes.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. It looks like you have the Lolita that was sold in error, the original Lolita is very close to the NYX Cannes.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. What lashes are you wearing? Beautiful.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. wonderful comparison now I will buy sephora lip stain #13

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Can anyone please suggest me a dupe for mac relentlessly red?
    Thank u :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. @Vaishnavi, according to my research, RR is close to Party Parrot, an LE shade I adore and need to find a dupe for. That won't help you since PP is harder to find. But other similar shades are Impassioned, All Fired Up and Fusion Pink. Haven't compared myself but online they look similar. Mac Prolongwear lip liner in Dynamo and Charlotte Tilbury lipstick Lost Cherry are really close to PP, so must be similar to RR. More affordable options I tried are Colour Pop Julep and Revlon's Colorburst Balm in Unapologetic (matte) - both are not exact dupes to PP but close, so you can try these for RR as well. I wish Mac would bring back Party Parrot - I love this color! I think Marc Jacobs So Sofia may be similar, have my eyes on that next. Hope this helps (if you see it). Thanks for the great blog Emily! Cheers, A.

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.

    RépondreSupprimer