Sephora

vendredi 1 août 2014

July Favorites!

Time for my July Favorites!
This month I've been more about simple and quick makeup plus I found a few new great products!


First I tried for the first time the L'Oréal Lumi foundation and... wow why did i wait this long to get this!? It's just the perfect coverage for me (light to medium) and gives you the perfect blowy skin!

Not on the picture but I also tried the LA Girl Pro Concealer and I think I found a holy grail under eyes concealer! Doesn't crease, medium to full coverage plus it's not drying! Highly recommend this if you can find it!

Lipsticks this month have been more natural - well if a light creamsicle orange like Mac Sweet & Sour lipstick can be natural! I've been loving wearing it as an everyday shade.
L'Oréal Fairest Nude is highly raved lipstick for a good reason. I love it during summer when I have a tan!

Covergirl Clump Crusher - Holy Moly! Might not add a lot of volume but it keeps my eye lashes curled all day! That never happens!

Lorac Unzipped Palette - This month this palette made me want to get their pro palettes. I especially love the highlight shade in this palette. It doesn't have any shimmer but it just glows!

Blushes - I'm a self proclaimed blush addict. Blushbaby is a new favorite because it's the perfect shade for anytime of the year as it is a mauvy nude shade. It's a sheer tone so I can go crazy with the application :D
Springsheen - A must for everyone. Sheertone shimmer - it's a better version of Nars Orgasm as it's not as red but still a corally shade with a gold sheen!

Last but not least I've been loving my Make Up For Ever Aqua Brow in 25 because it's waterproof. Not because it's been hot but because it's been rainy all the time. This product will give you perfect brow that won't budge all day! You can now swim with brow on ;)

What have you been loving this month?

Em :)

Click here to see my video!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire