Sephora

mercredi 3 février 2016

NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams - All 34 Shades (including the 12 new ones!)

Hey!

NYX Cosmetics has been coming out left and right with so many amazing lines of products that we can all hardly keep up!

I will be doing as many lip swatches and other videos using and testing them but it might take me a while.

I decided to start with a lip swatch video on the NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams and since the lip swatch videos I did with the colors I already had were older (a year or 2 - you know know camera, lights, etc!)

I decided why not do a swatchfest of ALL 34 SHADES!

This way you can see all the colors and you'll be able to compare them all against each other!


All 34 shades of the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream - Swatches: Cairo, Athens, Stockholm, Zurich, London , Abu Dhabi, Cannes, Tokyo, Sydney , Buenos Aires, Istanbul, Milan, Antwerp, Manila, Ibiza, Addis Ababa, Paris, San Paulo, Prague, San Juan, Morocco, Amsterdam, Monte Carlo, Budapest, Madrid, Copenhagen, Rome, Dubai, Berlin, Vancouver, Transylvania, Seoul, Havana, Moscow

All 34 shades of the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream - Swatches: Cairo, Athens, Stockholm, Zurich, London , Abu Dhabi, Cannes, Tokyo, Sydney , Buenos Aires, Istanbul, Milan, Antwerp, Manila, Ibiza, Addis Ababa, Paris, San Paulo, Prague, San Juan, Morocco, Amsterdam, Monte Carlo, Budapest, Madrid, Copenhagen, Rome, Dubai, Berlin, Vancouver, Transylvania, Seoul, Havana, Moscow

Full lip swatch pictures will be up a bit later but for now I recommend my video:


Which ones are you planning on getting?

Em :)




14 commentaires:

  1. Thank you for your post !! I´ve the milan tone and I love it. Madrid is a good color, I´m from there... ;)
    Welcome to my blog if you want!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I would love to try those dark and bolder kind of shades especially the Copenhagen and Vancouver. Thanks for sharing!

    Mhaan <3 | Mommy Rockin' In Style Blog

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Great post and swatches- Can't wait to see the post like this on the butter glosses soon hopefully! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Your swatches are one of the best that I have ever seen, great job! I love NYX matte lip creams, they are such a classic that will never fail me.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Allo !

    Je sais que tu parles Français aussi donc je vais te parler Français :p

    Je voulais te dire que j'adore regarder tes vidéos !
    Les swatches sont super et tu es très intéressante a ecouter :)

    Continu ton beau travail et a bientôt ! ^^

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Loved the way you have shared your views thanks alot for sharing will surely bookmarked this wonderful resource
    Bellafill Artefill

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. I love all❤ But my favourite is Budapest, because I live here❤

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Can u help me out Budapest or berlin: which one is deep warm pinkish brown mauve?? My skin colour is warm medium tone Also orange colour: Morocco or san juan?

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Dear Emily,

    I’m a photographer based in Montreal and my work is for women only. My goal is to empower women, and show them that beauty has limits. Every woman is welcome to be a model for La Peau Sauvage.

    I started my work because of an eating disorder I’ve been having for the past 17 years. My dream is to help women realize how amazing they are.

    I’d love to offer you a free photoshoot. Why? Firstly, because you’re beautiful and smart. Secondly, because your work as a MUA is fenomenal. Lastly, because I could definitely use your help to share my work with your followers.

    What do you think? You can see more of my work here:

    http://peausauvage.com
    http://instagram.com/peau_sauvage
    http://facebook.com/peausauvage

    Thank you for your attention.

    Lots of love,

    Roberta Terry

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

      Supprimer